cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing another page on current page

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

There are 2 pages. One of them is current account, another one is tariff.

I want show page:tariff on current account page(without navigating to tariff) like dialog box or IFrame or something else it doesn't matter.

1.png//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.PNG

Is there any easy way for doing this?(Without html/css/js code)

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

Hi Jamil,

you might find the Include Page Macro helpful for your use case.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

That's what I wanted just around to write @Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_ was faster ;)

If you just want to show parts of a page you may use Excerpt and Excerpt include macro 

Like # people like this
Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2019
Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
0 votes
Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

@Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_  @Fabienne Gerhard 
I have one more question.
I would like to show another page on current using button.
For ex:

1.If I clicked tariff button I need show tariff page.

2.If I clicked Procedure button I need show Procedure page.

and so on.

3.png

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard @Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_ 
I added these buttons and they navigate me to another page but I need show it on current page.(current account)

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard @Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_ 
I need alternative case instead of these buttons.

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events