Showing another page on current page using button

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

I would like to show another page on current using button.
For ex:

1.If I clicked tariff button I need show tariff page.

2.If I clicked Procedure button I need show Procedure page.

and so on.

3.png

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added these buttons and they navigate me to another page but I need show it on current page.(current account). I need alternative case instead of these buttons.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

Jamil,

I don't think the Include Page macro will work out-of-the-box.

You'll need to write your own User Macro.

Looks like you're on-premise so that's good, user macros are not available on cloud.

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

What may be the easiest way would be putting everything on the same page and just navigate via TOC macro.

You could put every Headline 1 in flat on a single page - just an idea!

Jamil Rahimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard 
Yeap we can use this way too.
But I will do with own User Macro because in your method it will be look a mess.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events