Share on Confluence toolbar button stopped saving (Chrome) - ideas?

John Graf February 9, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Shared Links Blueprint

My Share on Confluence browser toolbar stopped working recently (Chrome) -- won't Save -- and I see no obvious changes.  Ideas?

3 answers

0 votes
John Graf February 10, 2017

Sorry, I'm new to this didn't realize we were all in the same boat.  I thought I was putting in a support ticket – other ones I've done were also handled through their own tools, so nevermind.

0 votes
John Graf February 10, 2017

Rob,

There's a browser other than Chrome? 

I only have Safari available right now, but shows same behavior, i.e. after <save>, reloads the entry form but changing post location to Personal Space, which if <save>, again reloads submit form.  I may have tried it on IE at work, but that never proves anything.

I was really getting into this thing, then it just stopped working.  Last successful I have was Dec 16th.
Not a show stopper, but an incredible tool for me.  I do a lot of advance scouting of technology and my email is a rat's nets of cool links I've sent to myself (often not recalling why).  Now I can save to a project/space and not have to forward links to colleagues.
Happy bug hunting.  I'd volunteer for the posse, but I'm way behind on my own.
Thanks,
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2017

Hi John,

I'm a mere user who answers questions on this forum, along with a lot of other users smile

If you put a support ticket into Atlassian then they'll investigate it for you and hopefully get you a resolution ASAP.

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2017

Hi John,

Does it work on another browser?

Atlassian put out an update at the weekend that seems to have caused various issues - this might be another one.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events