Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting document theme is not selecting the global color scheme by default

Nawaz Quadri June 21, 2012

We have a global color scheme which is selected by default when we create a wiki space. However if we create a wiki space with documentation scheme selected it does not select the global color scheme that we have set but its own. We have to manually go to the color scheme of the space and select the global color scheme. Is this an expected behavior?

3 answers

0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2012
Atlassian provide some info on including a colour scheme with a theme: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Theme+Plugin It's on my to-do list to see if I can modify the default colour scheme of the Documentation plugin in this way.
0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2012

This is actually an expected behavior when your global theme is set to default but the newly created space theme is set to Documentation Theme. Alternatively, you can set the global theme as Documentation Theme and customize the color scheme as intended or just select the existing customized color scheme. This way when you create a new space, the color scheme will automatically be set according to the global color scheme.

Hope that clarifies.

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2012

I'm pretty sure when you select a custom theme (like Documentation), you are essentially saying to Confluence that the color scheme should be ignored.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events