Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Searching by status in Confulence

Dear Confluence users, 

Do you know if is it possible to list/search pages by status, which is set on that page ( with standard option STATUS)? 

2 answers

0 votes

Hello @Magdalena Kaczyńska ,

Handy Macros for Confluence can help you with this use case. Use the connection of its Handy Status with the page label. Once you update the status, the label is also updated. After that, you can click the label and see all the pages with a particular status.

0 votes
Shannon S Atlassian Team Nov 19, 2018

Magdalena,

Which macro are you using to set your page status? We have a Status Macro which is simply a label that you can use within tables. Is this the one you're using or are you using some other method?

Shannon

Shannon,

Thanks for your answer. I am using Status Macro, but I can not see possibility to list it with a Macros: Label List, Content by Label ( If I write in space Label: status, I have got notification: 

There is no content with the specified labels

Have you got any idea of resolving that problem? 

Shannon S Atlassian Team Nov 21, 2018

Magdalena,

In the Content by Label macro, it's looking for labels on pages, and not status macros.

You might be able to accomplish this using a combination of page labels and the Page Properties Report macro. Maybe have a look at that macro and see if you could work with it to meet your needs?

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

1,087 views 20 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you