Search while typing

Thomas Blum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 29, 2020

In Confluence Server 7.4.0 when I start typing in the search field, possible results are displayed and refreshed while typing. When I lookup the word "template", "t" gives 535 results, "te" 126 results, "tem" 78 results and so on. "templat" gives one result and ""template" 218. This can't be the desired behaviour, can it? Am I doing something wrong in my configuration? Where can i  look up what is configured concerning search?

Best regards

Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2021

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately I only saw your entry now. Perhaps you are interested in a real enterprise search solution for Confluence. 

iFinder Confluence Search is available at Atlassian Marketplace. and you can start directly with a trial.

Our article in the Atlassian community will give you more information. If you like a demo first, please contact us at atlassian@intrafind.com

Best regards

Robby

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events