Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Results Macro to show content that has NOT been modified for a week?

Mike Astle January 25, 2017

The macro "Last Modified" field only seems to allow me to specify a length of time ago within which to include results.  I can say "show me all pages that have been updated in the last week".

What I want to say is "show me all pages that have NOT been updated in the last week".

Is that possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2017

Hi Mike,

Under Last Modified click Custom.

Enter a value in the To field, whilst leaving the From field blank.  This will show you everything that was updated up to that point, and not after that point.

Mike Astle January 27, 2017

I am specifically asking about the Search Results Macro available in Confluence Cloud.  I only see a "Last Modified" field there - no separate 'from' and 'to' fields.

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2017

Ah, apologies Mike, I misread your question and thought you were referring to the Search Results, not a specific macro.

As far as I know, there are no modifiers for the Search Results macro; the filtering is relatively basic.  You might like to consider the free CQL Search macro.  CQL gives you an enormous amount of options to search and filter on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events