It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Saving an answer in draft?

We would like to use the Question functionality in the Confluence Cloud but have a need to save an answer in "draft" state before it becomes visible to a wider audience. Has anyone addressed this workflow?

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Nov 22, 2017

I have not been able to find a plugin or think of a convenient workaround for the requirement of saving a draft or unpublished version of an answer to a Questions for Confluence question. 

It sounds like the answers need to be reviewed before being seen by a wider audience. I created a suggestion ticket for the development team: As a user I would like to be able to share a draft of an answer to a Question

Please comment and vote on the ticket to emphasize your specific use case. Doing so will also add you to notifications for it so you will be informed of any progress.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

3,947 views 15 38
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you