I've installed Confluence v 7.0.2 without any claims or errors at installation log. I've add SMTP server settings with proper parameters value to connect smtp.mail.ru port 465 with TLS encryption. Then have tried to send test email and got unseccsefull result - driver can't connect to smtp server. Firewall was opened with proper port for any type of traffic to any directions. So please advise me what should I check or what should I do to connect and send test email. Somewhere I got info that might be problem solution concerning with SSL public certificate?
Yes. I'm sure that 465 is correct port. I've investigate mail.ru site with settings recommendation and connect with mail.ru support team. Yes, I've few plugins but they should not influence to SMTP driver.
1. Balsamiq Wireframes
2. Team Files
3. Atlassian Troubleshooting and Support Tools
4. Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant
5. Draw.io Confluence Plugin
6. Embed Google Map
7. RefinedToolkit for Confluence
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events