Roadmap planner macro error

Evelin Tarro June 7, 2021

Hi!

We have problems with the roadmap planner macro. In edit mode, everything works fine at first and then once you insert the macro it only shows the text from the planner bars but not the roadmap planner. In the published version it now shows the roadmap planner but there is no option to edit it as it does not appear in the edit mode. It just shows this: 

Kuvatõmmis 2021-06-07 143148.png

In the published version right now you can see this: 

Kuvatõmmis 2021-06-07 143300.png

We have tried it with different browsers and different accounts but nothing worked.

Would appreciate any help with this issue! Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2021

Hello Evelin,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. I'm sorry you're having trouble adding the Roadmap Planner macro.

I tested it on my Confluence site in both Firefox and Chrome, but I cannot replicate the issue on either the legacy or the new editor. Are you still encountering the problem? If so, please help answer the following:

1. Can you tell me which browser you're using, and can you check if it needs an update?
  2. Are all of your users encountering this problem or only certain people?
  3. Can you tell me if it's in the new editor or the legacy editor

Thank you for your help!

Take care,

Shannon

Evelin Tarro June 9, 2021

Hello Shanon

Thank you for the reply!

To answer the questions:

1. Both Firefox and Chrome were updated and it didn't work on either of them.

2. All of our users (only 2, though)

3. New editor.

Somehow the problem has now disappeared and is working fine.

Thanks a lot!

Best wishes

Evelin

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

Hi Evelin,

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad it's working now for you. The problem might also happen with certain browser add-ons, networking issues, or something in the browser cache. Hopefully, that was the issue.

If you reencounter this issue, please let us know!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events