Roadmap Plugin: When editing page Macro is gone

Johannes Seyfried February 6, 2014

I really like the Confluence Roadmap Plugin as it simply does what it's expected to do.

But when I insert the Roadmap Macro on a page, save it and edit the page again, the Macro's no longer displayed. I can't edit it or even see it. Saving the page after an edit deletes me the macro and all I can do is enter everything again.

Any solutions/ideas?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Johannes Seyfried February 12, 2014

Finally we re-installed the plugin after trying on a test environment and there the bug didn't reappear.

0 votes
Yong Gao July 25, 2020

I have the same issue, the roadmap disappeared after clicking "insert".

I am using the latest version of Confluence and Google Chrome

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2014

What browser and Confluence version are you using? This is not a supported plugin but we're tracking bugs at https://bitbucket.org/mjensen/confluence-roadmap-plugin/issues?status=new&status=open

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

I tried to reproduce your description, but I can't reproduce it.

If you are not the admin, please contact him.

Check if your plugin is up to date and there are no errors in the logfile of confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events