Roadmap Planner Macro Automation/Integration

John Hoover June 21, 2021

I am trying to figure out if there is any, relatively simple way to automate/integrate updates to or from the Roadmap Planner Macro? 

I like the look of the Roadmap Planner but would really like to integrate it more readily into my project. Is there any way to have the Roadmap Planner bars automatically update based on changing project dates / updates to other Confluence pages? 

Is there any way to have changes to the bars within Roadmap Planner automatically update other pages? 

Or (beyond the ability to link a bar to a Confluence Page via URL) any type of interconnectivity that can be achieved between Roadmap Planner and any other Confluence page elements? 

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hi @John Hoover ,

I can suggest using a Gantt chart instead of a Roadmap Planner macro.

This chart is provided by the standard Confluence Chart macro or you may browse the Marketplace to find its more flexible versions.

For example, our app Table Filter and Charts for Confluence and its Chart from Table macro provide an advanced version of a Gantt chart.

If to talk about having tables and graphs on the separate Confluence pages, it can be easily done with the help of the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events