Revert CSS changes or Reverse Option

Confi User June 17, 2022

Is there any way to revert or add a reverse clause on the css changes made by a 'confiForms Rules for field Definition' where the action is 'Apply CSS on a field'?

For example, in my form, if a custom validation rule is not met, then I have set to where the box border will be changed to red, but I want this to disappear once a change has been or resubmitted. Currently, one the field has this case where if a user presses submit, the css will change, but if its submitted again and a different validation exception happens, that field stays red.

Thanks for any help :)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2022

Hi

You just need to define a rule that is an inverse to the one that is defined and does what the reverse operation (applying css to unset what was set)

Alex

Confi User June 22, 2022

got it, but how would you make an inverse rule for an added class? Is there a way to remove a class without custom JS (I am on a server which does not support custom JS)? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events