Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Restore same name pages from trash should not overwrite the existing page Edited

Ollie Guan Community Leader Jul 07, 2021

I understand that I have 2 options when restoring pages from the trash, but the space administrator is not as familiar with Confluence as the system administrator.

I also found a similar requirement and was rejected, but I think this is a system bug and should be fixed.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-32117

For DC users, I can only find the information by restoring the complete database from the backup.

Just like when I created a new page, the system asked me whether to overwrite the original page. After selecting Yes, the original page history is gone, and there is no trash; it feels more appropriate to rename it by default here, at least one The process of buffering.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

493 views 18 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you