Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rest API to Access Atlassian Cloud Confluence page content

Dushyant Saluja March 23, 2023

Hi Team,

We are looking Rest API's for Atlassian cloud confluence to access the page content and attachements.

This API-/wiki/spaces/{spaceid}/pages/{pageid}

Not giving any content. Please suggest

Thanks

Dushyant Saluja

2 answers

0 votes
Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Hallo Dushyant,

Willkommen in der Community.

Es gab bereits andere Anfragen zu Ihrem Anliegen. Hier ist eine Lösung von Alex Koxaras, was ich selbst erfolgreich ausprobiert habe.

Ich hoffe, das hilft.

Gruß - Gaby

Gelöst: Wie kann ich den Körper der Konfluenzwolke mit re... (atlassian.com)

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Dushyant Saluja 

Try the following please:

https://YOURDOMAIN.atlassian.net/wiki/api/v2/pages/{PAGE_ID}?body-format=storage

Replace the YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain, and {PAGE_ID} with the id of the page.

Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Parallele Arbeiten :-) 

Dushyant Saluja March 24, 2023

Thanks it worked on browser where i am running my jira cloud URL , but when i am running in my program or script runner(same jira cloud instance) it is not giving response , giving some  static response..seems like authorization issue.

I tried using my API token with account/email id it did not worked. Can you please suggest

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events