Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Fields error in ConfiForms

tw_93 November 23, 2021

Hello Community,

The problem is: after filling the 'required Fields', it still shows the hint that the "required Fields" should be filled and the already filled form cannot be submitted.

This strange problem appeared to us this month. However, we have created and used this "Form“  without problem for like one year already. In this "Form" we have defined 7 " required Fields" and only 3 of them get this problem, the other 4 "required Field" work still very well. I have checked once the code and the logic, there should not be a conflict related to them.

Is there some Update related to this problem or perhaps I have messed something up that has an influence on it?

Thank you very much in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Gilberto Cortes May 17, 2022

Was there a solution to this problem? I am having the same problem after adding an IFTTT to update the entry on modify.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022

What problem do you have and what configuration do you have to update ConfiForms record?

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2021

Hi

You can open a support ticket with us - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form 

Or provide the configuration details here (but remember this is a public forum)

Does you form attempts to update or create new records via configured ConfiForms IFTTT rules?

Alex

Alan Nelson March 14, 2022

I am having the same issue and yes, I have IFTTTs that update the records when certain parameters are met.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2022

Could you share the configuration or open a support request?

(had a regression regarding that at some point in the app that was fixed immediately - might be the reason, what ConfiForms version you are using?)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events