Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for activation Legacy Editor Template

Carry Megens June 23, 2022

I am in trial mode on a free Confluence Cloud instance. A free edition is used to try out plugins etc. (while we prepare for a big migration on our paid Confluence)

Samples from documentation are given in storage format

I do not have the legacy page template available

Please activate it.

3 answers

0 votes

That is not what your own support staff suggests here in this community:request-legacy-free-site.png

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  can you please activate the legacy editor in the cloud instance? Thank you

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

You need to raise that as a support request, but you won't be able to because you are using trial and free editions.

You'll need to buy your target Confluence system, then you'll be able to raise the support request.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

Nope.

I'm not Atlassian support.  Nor am I an Atlassian.

You're currently asking to do this on an unsupported system.  You'll need to upgrade it to an supported system and then raise a support request with Atlassian.

@Shannon S can you help out here? as per your reply this is possible!

can you please activate the legacy editor in my cloud instance? Thank youshannon-legacy-answer.png

Carry Megens June 26, 2022

Gentle reminder for @Shannon S or another Atlassian Team member to follow up and enabling the old editor template

Carry Megens June 28, 2022

Gentle reminder for @Shannon S or another Atlassian Team member to follow up and enabling the old editor template

Carry Megens July 14, 2022

2 weeks more, still no reaction from Atlassian Team. Everybody on holiday?

0 votes

According to Atlassian team member Dario B we need to request here to have the legacy editor enabled for our Confluence Cloud instance.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-opt-out-from-the-new-editor/qaq-p/1059031#M168595

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events