Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat table header if table breaks to a new page not working in Scroll PDF

Peter Nørregaard Rasmussen December 6, 2021

I am exporting a long table and has configured Scroll PDF for "Repeat table header if table breaks to a new page", but the table header are only showing on the first page.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Peter Nørregaard Rasmussen , thanks for the post. I'm working for K15t (developers of Scroll PDF Exporter) so will try to help. When the Repeat table header export option is enabled in the export template it should be applied to your table(s) as expected in the export. Having tested on my own Cloud page with a normal table added via the editor it was working as expected for me.

Had you added the table to the page using the editor tools? If not, was the table provided by a macro/app or had you copied and pasted it into Confluence from an external source?

If so, potentially, the table in the storage format of the page may have a different code which is not native to Confluence and which prevents the table header from repeating in the export. You can test this by adding a new table using the standard Confluence page editor tools to see if the same behaviour occurs. If the same issues persists, please can you send us an XML export for the page containing the affected table to help@k15t.com. We can then investigate this further.

Cheers, Thomas (K15t)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events