Removing the default confluence video from the dashboard

MS Anjum May 29, 2014

Hi there,

I am using confluence to manage the knowledge base content of the company.

Can anyone please guide me the steps as how to delete/ change the video appearing on the home page/ dashboard?? here is the URL of our knowlege base:

http://kb.ascertia.com/dashboard.action

The video is appearing under the Popular tab..

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Anjum

5 answers

0 votes
MS Anjum June 1, 2014

My appologies if I have done something against the forum's code of conduct, I didnt mean that in a mean way.. I was looking for a quick solution and nothing else..

sorry again..

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2014

To re-iterate Nic's point...People respond when they feel like they can. Additionally, if folks feel like you haven't done due dillagence they may not reply at all. A lack of a reply doesn't mean you should keep hitting the list.

Another thing to do would be to hit the Atlassian document store. If you are in need of a quicker answer, possibly a ticket with support would be quicker, but this isn't a system down sitution, so you may have to wait a bit.

0 votes
MS Anjum May 29, 2014

Yea, its a duplicate question but its been more than 6 hours no body replied to my earlier question.. ??

How may I put my query on the top so that max people see it and may answer..?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2014

6 hours isn't a fair length of time - I work and sometimes sleep for more than 6 hours. Give us a chance, we're not support!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2014

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events