Removing a label or changing status on certain date in the future

Artur Salisz March 13, 2016

Hi,

I am looking for a solution, for example a macro that would allow to set a date in the future where the label would be automatically removed or the status changed. 

Is that possible to do ?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Artur Salisz March 14, 2016

Hi Elifcan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I need it for Confluence. I want to create pages with certain labels or statuses that need to be removed at some point in the future. Instead of doing this manually I would like to have a macro that would do that automatically at a specified date.

Cheers!

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

hey,

I don't know how to do that but I did some research and found this:

Integrating Script Runner with Confluence 5.7

you can use script runner with confluence too. there aren't any built-in script that does what you want but maybe you can write a customized script.

sorry, couldn't help. 

cheers!

Artur Salisz March 14, 2016

Many thanks!

Will check this option.

Best!

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2016

hi,

you added confluence tags but I assume you want this for jira.

you can do it with script runner plugin.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/overview

there is a built-in script that is named escalation service. I think it is what you are looking for:

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/escalation-service.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events