Relative Anchor Link on a Confluence Page

Changcheng Li November 29, 2018

I created a confluence page and added a anchor in the middle of the page. On the top of the page, I inserted a link to this anchor so user can quickly navigate to the anchor position as designed. Everything works great. 

Now my question is, when I make a copy of this page. The link (on the top of the page) on the 2nd copy of the page points to the anchor of the original page. We want the anchor to be relative when we copy the page. That means, the link on the new copy of this page should points to the anchor on the same copy of the page. Is there anyway we can do this?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2018

Hmm. They are relative when I create an anchor, link to it, and then copy the page. Here is how I do it. Is this how you are doing it?

Capture2.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture3.PNG

Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

Same for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events