Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Redirect to confluence cloud instance and avoid login screen

Edited

We recently started using cloud instance of confluence for our application. Before that we used to use "Login through URL" for auto logging in our application users to confluence without promoting login screen, but looks like that is not possible with cloud instance.

FYI: This confluence space is restricted for anonymous user and we can not create separate atlassian user for every application users of us.

I have created a user in Atlassian with access to this particular confluence space. How can I authenticate through my application (in background) so that when my application user clicks on the button he should able to see the Confluence space in his browser.

I came across basic-auth-for-rest-apis, just wanted to know is it possible to use this for bypassing login and redirecting to confluence space, if yes how and if no what are the others ways to achieve this functionality.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Watch 4 Confluence apps compete for Best App Demo in September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators! Appy Hours on the Atlassian Community is a monthly event where 4 Partner and app vendor presenters go head-to-head with 5-minute demos for the title of Best App Demo. I...

587 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events