Recently viewed content is always empty

Pascal October 8, 2018

For at least two days now the recently viewed content option on the Edit Link-dialog returns "You have no recently viewed content."

I am the only user. Is there something I can do myself (in admin role) to try and fix this?

thanks

pascal

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2018

Hello Pascal,

Could you please share a screenshot? I'm not sure to understand where this error message comes from. Is it on this window?

confluence.PNGOr when you edit a page? If so, where exactly - I don't have any "Recently viewed" macro on my end?

- Manon

Pascal October 10, 2018

Hi Manon,

The page you're referring to in your screenshot does show a history of recently visited pages (as it should)

However the option to insert a link to a recently viewed page while in edit mode is broken since a few days now, which is extremely frustrating because it breaks my workflow

Edit_-_Thesis_-_Confluence.png

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2018

Thanks for the screenshot! I've been able to reproduce the same issue. I searched on JAC and found two related bugs:

You can vote for these bugs to show you're impacted as well and comment to explain how it's impacting your work.

Wilf Chesterfield October 23, 2018

This is an issue for us also.  It is very frustrating now that we can't add links from previously viewed pages.  This certainly slows the process now to create a Confluence page with having to manually go get the page name and search for it to add it as a link :-(

Thanks for your help!

Darrell Cohn October 25, 2018

issue for us too

Andres Haavel November 19, 2018

issue for us too

Andres

Richard Bouwman December 6, 2018

Here it is an issue as well!!!

Judah Ferst December 7, 2018

Issue for us as well!

Pascal December 7, 2018

Hey, guys

In case you've missed it: this question is closed because the Confluence-developers are working on it. I too wish it would have been fixed a long time ago, but it is what it is.

Please vote for the issue in the Atlassian JIRA: who knows it might speed-up things. thanks

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-63030

Pascal February 5, 2019

After 4 months this has not been fixed https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65264

Support is unable to urge the dev-team to provide us with feedback

(ticket = JST-446250 What is the roadmap for CONFCLOUD-65264 ?)

This is so frustrating.. :( 

0 votes
Ray Milliron November 7, 2019

Still broken

0 votes
Darrell Cohn October 25, 2018

_

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events