cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-numbering - deletion of a page version

Rabätje July 21, 2021

screenshot.PNG

Dears,

I have been working with confluence for a while now. Each time when there was the necessity to delete a page version the re-numbering worked perfectly fine as I wanted it to. (Confluence Server 7.10.2) - see screenshot above.

Parallel, I started working for a subsidiary company which uses its own Confluence server licence (Confluence Server 7.11.1). Within this environment the process described above does not work! When deleting a page version there is no re-numbering, e.g. there are two versions, I am deleting version 1. Leftover is version 2, normally it should renumber to version 1.

I have been granted admin rights for both licences.

Comala document workflow is implemented, but was shut off in order to be able to delete page versions.

Has anyone experienced an issue like this? Are there any setting which could be adjusted?

Regards,

Stef

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

Hi @Rabätje 

I just tested this with version 7.4.9, and this works for me. 

Try in safe mode to ensure, no app is causing this behaviuor.

Let me know if it helped

Regards, Dominic

Rabätje July 22, 2021

Dear Dominic,

yes, that is what confuses me.

I have one instance where it works and one where it doesn't .

Many thanks for you suggestion! Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Do you have any other idea ?

Regards, Stefanie

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

I'm sorry, then I do not have any ideas.

I would suggest you to contact the support

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Rabätje July 23, 2021

OK. Thanks!

Unfortunately a personal contact to Atlassian is not possible, due to it being "only" the small (starter) licence.

I will keep trying.

Have a great weekend!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events