Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions app for Confluence Cloud

Amy Christianson September 2, 2022

I'm trying to evaluate Questions for Confluence for Cloud, but following the instructions only takes me to the Server version. How can I sign up for the trial of this? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hi @Amy Christianson 

Thank you for sharing this concern about the Questions for Confluence app not found in the Marketplace.

This app is not available for installation temporarily, while we undertake some required maintenance. We don't have an ETA yet of when it will be available but it will become available again once this is complete.

I hope this helps in terms of clarification for now! 
Jessica

2 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

Hmm, so you should be able to get to it if you go to Apps > Find new apps in Confluence, but since it not showing up when you search on it and the Marketplace listing is only showing versions it leads me to believe that the app has been discontinued. I haven't seen an announcement about it, so I have notified the Atlassian support team here on the community to see if they can give you a definite answer. 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2022

So I found an answer in this thread. It looks like there is a security threat in it and that is why it has been temporarily removed from the Marketplace.

Like # people like this
Amy Christianson September 2, 2022

Thanks Mikael. I did see that thread, but I was hoping for stronger evidence that was that case! Thanks for notifying Atlassian; hopefully they can provide a definitive answer. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events