Good morning everybody. I'm running some preliminary tests on Questions for Confluence to see if it will suit our organisation, and I'm struggling to find some sort of guide for the application. The help files I'm directed to use from the app seem to be a bit sparse as well as out of date. Is there a different, up-to-date…
https://onedevops.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OI/pages/2039676929/Guidelines+for+provisioning+OneDevOps+Insights+from+Microsoft+Azure+Marketplace
In Confluence, under Apps -> Questions, I can access Confluence Questions, in which questions are always posted. In the past, I have subscribed to the questions with my RSS reader with a URL that ends like this: questions.action?&filter=recent&type=rss&os_authType=basic Under the new Confluence, how can I do the same…
We are currently performing a migration assessment from Confluence Data Center to Confluence Cloud using the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA). Our potential migration window is from January to April 2026. We understand that the legacy editor is being deprecated, as mentioned in this article: <a…
When I finally found the in-out dent menu (for some reason now hidden in the bullet menu!?!) I see it's greyed out. Why? It's a basic page - I've got a numbered list and I'd like to indent the bulleted list of details below.
Hi, I want a cell in the table to be highlighted light red and when I hover over it I want see the title (2 > 3). Hence I have added the title attribute (title="2 > 3") Below is my Confluence Source Editor code: <p class="auto-cursor-target"> <br/></p><table class="wrapped"> <colgroup> <col/> <col/> <col/> </colgroup>…
In confluence permissions question. If for a Space we wanted only allow users to create new Pages under the existing parent pages and block creating pages at the root, how best to do that. example Space: Automation Engineering *page1 *page2 *page3 *page4 new pages can only be created under page1, page2, etc. Do we have to…
Hey everyone. How do you crop pictures in Confluence?
Hi Atlassian team (@ielder@atlassian.com, @bmckinley@atlassian.com, @cpeeler@atlassian.com), * My company needs to migrate our on Prem implementation of Confluence & Jira into our Cloud site. * who can be our POC from Atlassian? * We is using many different apps connected to our Cloud site that accounts for approximately…
Hi, I'm hoping to use Forms in Jira issues to create a two step flow which requires a issue assignee to submit a form for a change request, and the another member of the team has to go in and approve it. To do this, I want to have an automation that triggers on the form submission, and checks if the person who submitted…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.