Question about numbered list in concluence

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2011

I am trying to build a numbered list in confluence such as this:

a. Indented

b. Indented

My problem is that I can t get a five, the list restart in 1. I tried both with the RTE and the wiki editor.

Is this list doable in Confluence?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Buchs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2011

In mark-up it would be like this

# item1

# item2

# item3

# item4

## item4.a

## item4.b

#item5

You are not allowed to have blank lines in the list or it does restart the counter.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2011

Thank you. Not having blank lines makes it look OK.

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2011

If you are using Confluence 4.0. What i do is create 7 numbers and between 5 and 6 press "Tab" for each or you can use the the wiki tool bar to indent.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events