Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Pulling Rest API GET ALL Release Versions from Octopus into Confluence Page

kate.t I'm New Here May 02, 2022

Hi Team

TLDR: Trying to find out if confluence is capable of having REST APIs pull data from external sites into a confluence page. 

I currently have a confluence page that contains all the different release versions we currently have in Octopus. At present we manually update this whenever we remember to. 

What I would like to do it set up a Rest API to pull the release versions into the document, so that it is no longer a manual process. I've got the correct API ready to go, I'm just not sure if confluence will allow me to write up the code in the page to display the data. I've searched high and low for documentation on this, however all I've found is API's for internal confluence functions.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

931 views 13 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you