Maybe someone had a similar problem as me.
From time to time, pictures and screenshots break down in Confluence pages. Does someone know the reason or can help to fix this?
I will be grateful for any help..
Hello there @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_!
This behavior is not what we expected when uploading files indeed. I would like to have some insight on this so we can better understand the situation.
With this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions:
- How did you insert the image in the page?
- Did you copy and paste the images into the page?
- Did you resize the images and then publish the page?
- What happens if you access the affected page with another browser?
- Is this affecting only one or a number of pages?
- Is this affecting everyone who looks at the page?
- Can you still see the images if you go into edit mode?
- Can the author of the page see the images?
- Is this affecting other types of attachments?
- Are the images still present in the attachment list in the page?
You can find the attachment list under Three dots menu (...) at the top right, then clicking attachments.
I understand that this is a pretty long list of questions, but we need to have a better idea of what is happening on your side!
Further! If possible, could you share the step by step procedure that you generally use when creating pages? I tried to replicate it but, there are many variables that I am not able to account for.
Let us hear from you!
Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events