Problem using Jira gadgets in Confluence

Max Stoaks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2014

Hi,

We've got some errors popping up for some users when they view a confluence page that has Jira gadgets on it.

For example:

The "Agile Sprint Health Gadget" is generating the following error:

"The resource <OURDOMAIN>/rest/greenhopper/1.0/xboard/config.json, cannot be found."

and

"The resource <OURDOMAIN>/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprintquery/7, cannot be found."

The "Agile Wallboard Gadget" is generating errors like this:

"The resource <OURDOMAIN>/rest/greenhopper/1.0/xboard/work/allData.json, cannot be found."

Where <OURDOMAIN> is a placeholder.

Could these be related to permissions or is there something else going on?

BTW - For the "Agile Sprint Burndown Gadget" we see a nice, obvious error like this:

"The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exist or you do not have the permission to view it."

That one is pretty clear... the users having that issue aren't in the relevant Jira project.

Thanks!

Max

3 answers

0 votes
Jeremiah Landi January 26, 2016

Well I have the same issue....

image2016-1-26 23:47:7.png

@Matt Block I have been using this gadget for a while and then this error literally just happened. I am not sure if it is related to the images.

I only have one active sprint but I will dive into this and provide more information as I figure it out. Any suggestions welcome.

Jeremiah Landi January 27, 2016

Here is my linking ticket with resolution.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/35763186

0 votes
Matt Block May 20, 2014

The other thing to note, anyone with a story/task assigned to them, must have a profile picture. Not sure why this matters, but even if you don't have the "Show Assignees" option checked, you will get an error if any assignees do not have a profile picture (the default letter does not count). Doing that fixed all of my issues.

0 votes
Matt Block May 20, 2014

Are you using multiple active sprints? I was having issues similar to this and we use multiple active sprints because we have multiple teams working off the same project. When I changed the gadget to select a specific sprint, and not the "Next Sprint Due (auto)" option, the errors seemed to go away. I'm trying to get one of these gadgets for both teams on the Dashboard. It's working for one team right now and not the other, so not sure what's going on there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events