Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after upgrading

Simona Persico September 24, 2015

Hi all,

we are testing the upgrading of Confluence in our test instance: now the version is 5.1, but when I enter in my instance  Recently Updated, the People Directory, Space Activity don't show any record.

We tried to rebuild the index (COntent indexing) , we tried also to rebuilding the index from scratch, but the problem is always present...we need to upgrade to 5.8 but we stop untillwill solve this problem.

Someone can help me?

Thank you!

Simona

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Hi Simona,

Based in your description a rebuild the index from scratch should fix this issue as the index is related to the fact that you can't have the recently updated, space activity and people directory working correctly.

I believe you might have some attachments that are breaking the index. Being that said, can you please try the following?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+disable+indexing+of+attachments

Then do a rebuild of the content index from scratch again.

This should do the trick.

Cheers.
WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events