Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printed date on PDF export

Tobbe Wilson December 1, 2021

Looking for a way to put "printed date" as text on exported PDF's, This seems to have been an issue for many people, many years. Has there been any development done to make this easy or is it still impossible?

I found this thread about a macro, but i have no idea how to use it, so if someone knows, please share.

1 answer

1 vote
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Tobbe Wilson

the thread you've linked is talking about a user macro which is unfortunately not available on Confluence Cloud.

I don't know of a way how to do that for the standard Confluence export, but if you're willing to look into apps, you can checkout the Scroll PDF Exporter which has a placeholder named Export Date which seems is exactly what you looked for.

There might also be other PDF exporters on the marketplace with the same functionality.

Cheers,
Matthias.

PS: Please note that I'm working for K15t, the company behind the Scroll PDF Exporter.

Tobbe Wilson December 1, 2021

Hi @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ 

Thanks for your answer. I have nothing against looking into apps but didn't think it was necessary for a quite simple date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events