• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Print/Export to Words

How do I print something and get all the comments?

1 answer

Hello @Urban Jarl,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Since the the page export doesn't export comments, you'll need to save the page to PDF using your browser. Usually this option is under your Print menu option. Look for something that says "Save to PDF". Let me know if you have any trouble and include the type of browser you're using.

We have a feature request for this below:

• CONFCLOUD-8888 Page/Blog PDF Export never exports comments. Ability to show/hide comments for PDF exports

Please vote on it if you would like to see this feature in the future!

Regards,

Shannon

I use Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit) and your proposal did not solve my problem. The comments did not come along.

Thank you for testing that.

Chrome 57.* is not supported by Atlassian Cloud products. See Supported Browsers for the full list.

I've tested this on a page in Confluence Cloud, using Chrome 78.* and the comments were included on my printout. I recommend that you upgrade your browser and test again. Let me know how that goes!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

383 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you