Pop up note scroll bar not working or inaccessible?

Jeanette Cabardo August 1, 2019

I was able to successfully add a pop-up note on a gliffy component, i.e. rectangular shape. When the text is too long, a scroll bar appears by default. However, I couldn't figure out how to get it to scroll so you can read the full text. Tried all the arrow keys. Is there some hot key or key combination to do this?

3 answers

0 votes
Jason Daguitera December 6, 2022

Hello - was there ever a fix for this issue?

I am experiencing the same issue where I cannot access the scroll feature if the text is too long.

When doing this, the pop-up note disappears as everyone has stated in above comments back in 2019.

0 votes
Deleted user January 27, 2020

I am experiencing the same issue. If I hover, the popup up will appear above the center of the item, however if I simply scroll at this point, since the mouse isn't over the popup it just scrolls the whole browser window (space, arrows, pg down - all buttons just activate the browser, not the popup), and if I try to move my mouse over it to activate scroll in the popup, the popup simply immediately disappears before I can mouse over it.

It is now January 2020

Stefan Patten August 19, 2021

I am experiencing exactly the same problem.

0 votes
John Almeida August 1, 2019

Hi Jeanette,

I just tested the pop up note functionality on my end. You can see my test here. Both scrolling on my mouse and clicking and dragging worked on my end. This means it is likely an issue local to your instance, so we will need to dig in further.

Can you please reach out to support@gliffy.com with the steps you took that led to the pop up note not scrolling? This will help us troubleshoot so we can get it sorted out on your end ASAP.

-John & the Gliffy team

Jeanette Cabardo August 1, 2019

Hi, John. I can't access the link you provided in your response. All I'm doing is:

1. Hover to the button which would show the pop-up note

2. When try and move my mouse to the scroll bar so I can read the entire text, pop-up goes awaysample.png

John Almeida August 2, 2019

Thanks for passing along this deatil Jeanette. As mentioned we will need to dig further into this. Please send this info to our support team at support@gliffy.com.

The reason I cannot submit this request to support for you is because we need your email address to ensure we can review the functionality on your version of Gliffy and follow up with you.

Please let me know if there is any way I can help along the way after you submit this to support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events