Please provide the iprange to be whitelisted to atlassian sites

Hi Atlassian Team,

Please provide us the list of iprange to be whitelisted on firewall level to allow the confluence application to get updates, addons etc from atlassian.

Thanks,

Sri

1 answer

1 vote

We're not Atlassian, we're end users like yourself.

Some of us may know some or all of an answer to this, but for a definitive answer, you should ask support directly.

However, I don't think you're going to get an answer. The official docs say https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Configuring+Marketplace+connectivity- so you need to whitelist domains, not ip addresses

Hey Hi Nic,

Sorry and Thanks for the reply, I was checking out the same doc for the range but was not sure what exactly is the iprange in number for .atlassian.com and cloudfront.netas we have a strict firewall policy. looking for an answer for this question.

Thanks,

Sri

Again, you need to whitelist the domains, not the ip-addresses, because they may change.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,095 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you