Personal Tasks aren't accessible after upgrading to 5.5

ghiyasimehr May 1, 2014

I upgraded Confluence 5.4.4 to 5.5. I didn't setup Email Notification. So now I couldn't access my Personal Tasks because of this note.

How can I access to my tasks?

https://myserver_Address/plugins/inlinetasks/mytasks.actiondoesn't show me any task.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ghiyasimehr May 9, 2014
I restored backup in another machine then moved tasks to new confluence.
0 votes
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2014

Hi Hossein,

This is covered in the Upgrade Notes for Confluence 5.5: You should have received your personal tasks by email. If you want to reinstate your personal tasks, create a page in your personal space.

Cheers

ghiyasimehr May 3, 2014

I don't use Email Notification and I didn't setup it. So JIRA can't send me any notification by email. How can I access to already defined tasks?

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2014

If you don't have email activated, then the upgrade notes don't specify the behaviour of Confluence. I assume you have lost your personal tasks, so:

• The upgrade notes (linked above) mention that a back-up is performed before upgrading, so you can use this back-up to restore your tasks,
  • Alternatively, submit a support ticket and ask for help. If they answer you, please share the answer with us!

Thank you!

Adrien

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events