Paste with mousewheel

M.B. Vis June 30, 2013

Hi,

I am using Linux and there can you paste some text if selected with the mouse. This works in every program and brosrwes like chrome, but not when I am using confluence. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue or why this happends?

Best regards,

Smika

2 answers

0 votes
M.B. Vis July 8, 2013

Control+c and V are working great. But in Liux you can also paste with your mousewheel and that doesn't work. Today I figured out that this is a Chrome issue. When I am working with Firefox everything works fine. In next days I will try to solve this in Chrome and post the solution. Or hopefullt someone else have a solution.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2013

Hi there!

Not sure if I understood well but, do you mean that the Control+C and Control+V are not working on Confluence for copy and paste?

Does this behavior happen also in Windows or Mac?

If so, could you check if there's another action configured for the Control+V action on Confluence Shortcuts? https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts

Also, check if the plugin responible for these shortcuts are enabled: Add-ons > Keyboard Shortcuts Plugin. Check if all the modules inside this plugin are enabled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events