Pages tree view is hidden from the main left side-bar

Polina Ishimbaeva December 14, 2022

Hello there,

Hope, you can help me with the issue I've currently encountered.

I've created a new space and transferred there all the related paged from another space. Then, I set as a home page the one that already existed among those that I transferred. And from that point the whole table of content on the left has disappeared from the tree view (see the screenshot).

If I click on Pages and then pick up the one I need from the list, only in that case the table of content with the hierarchy appears on the left bar (see 2nd screenshot). What should I do bring it back and fix it on the left?

Thank you in advance

Screenshot at Dec 14 10-59-11.png 

Screenshot at Dec 14 11-04-34.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Dildy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2022

The page tree only displays the descendants of your space overview by default.  To add descendants to your space overview, you can:

1. Use the view in your second screenshot to drag and drop pages to be children of "Customer Success" (your space overview)

2. Navigate to Space Settings -> Manage Pages -> Reorder to drag and drop pages to be children of "Customer Success" (your space overview) -- this view will always show your entire space's hierarchy.

Polina Ishimbaeva December 15, 2022

Thank you so much! Now I got it, and it works!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events