Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page properties report restricting number of pages

MT Holland March 1, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Report Macro

Page properties report is limiting the number of pages to display on one page. At the bottom, there are links to subsequent pages of the report, but they do not load. The "number of items to display" option in the macro is set to 200. Can someone help?

3 answers

1 vote
CarolineHerzig June 20, 2016

This workaround doesn't work for me either. It think this is a bug that needs to be fixed: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40898

@MT Holland : Would you mind to explain how you work with multiple page properties report macros on one page? You need to define a specific label then for each of them, right?

Thank you,
Caroline 

MT Holland June 21, 2016

Yes that is right Caroline, you will use a different label for each macro:

image2016-6-21 7:49:58.png

MT

CarolineHerzig June 21, 2016

Ok, thanks for the explanation!

Michael Sisario July 15, 2016

This will be a tough sell throughout our organization.  Would prefer that the macro is fixed to display 30+ items

1 vote
Keith Wallace March 14, 2016

I am experiencing the same issue. Also, only 30 items are displayed on the first page even if you enter a higher number for 'Number of items to display'

Amy Marley March 22, 2016

I am experiencing the same issue too. 

Using Confluence 6.0.0-OD-2016.12.1-1106

Looks like similar issue as described in post: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37047640

Amy Marley March 29, 2016

Coming back to this, I was able to implement a workaround for me: 

Steps I used:

1. deleting the page properties report macro on my confluence page, 
  2. saving the page. 
  3. Editing the page and resetting up the macro
  4. Ensuring on the initial setup  I entered in say 2000 for the Number of items to display before the report is inserted/generated for the first time. 
  5. At this stage seems to be working in terms of displaying items on a single page instead of limiting to 30. 

Note that updating the Number of Items to display after already inserting/saving the macro with the default at 30 doesn't fix the pagination issue

MT Holland March 30, 2016

Tried this workaround and still getting only 30. What we are doing now is setting up multiple page properties report macros on the same page.

Benn Ingersoll May 18, 2016

Unfortunately, this workaround didn't work for me either.  Thanks for posting it though.  Worth a shot!

Amy Marley June 21, 2016

Apologies if my workaround confused things.

Its weird though because I am still able to create new pages with the macro not being limited to 30 items using those steps. If its a new page I just have to do step 4.  

Seems it may be a bit hit and miss for other people when inserting it on a new page depending on columns you use in the report. 

MT Holland's suggestion of multiple page properties reports is the better way to go to consistently avoid the pagination issue until the bug is fixed.

0 votes
Michael Sisario July 15, 2016

Any idea when this issue might get resolved?  We would like to use the page report macro but it is extremely limited now that only 30 items display.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events