Page properties report Macro-Status filter

Agnieszka Spiteri July 7, 2014

Hi,

I have a page created using Page Properties Report macro.The page is showing different items, ones that are already done with status "Done", the other with status planning etc.

I am looking for a solution of automaticaly moving all items marked with status "Done", to the table which I would create underneath. ISshere a known way of doing this action?

The other type of solution would have been Table Filter, but this doesnt seem to be working with the Page properties report macro.

Thank you in advance for answering this question.

Best regards,

Agnieszka S

4 answers

1 vote
mark_jucebox May 5, 2016

If I could somehow vote for this feature I would

Seems a shame you can search on normal page properties but then cant search for a particular status field

Trying to avoid using labels as it just makes more work and is counter to what the platforms are trying to achieve 

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

Hi Agenieszka,

Please, try the latest 2.2.8 version of Table Filter. It works now with Page Properties macro and almost all other macros.

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2014

Hi Agenieszka,

Unfortunatly, out of the box this isn't possible and I don't really know any other plugins than the Table Plugin that might be able to do this.

BUT, you could give those pages which have a status 'Done' another label and add a second table that'll only show the items with that label. So basically changing the status of a document to 'Done' adds a little more work cause you'll need to change the label as well.

Another easier solution would be to add sorting on that column (which is something you can configure in the 'Page Properties Report' macro) and sort in reverse. But that'll only work if don't have any statusses that start with the letters 'a', 'b', 'c' or 'd'.

Best of luck,

Maarten

0 votes
Agnieszka Spiteri July 7, 2014

The below is a screenshot of how the Page properties report looks like. I would like to have the table undernath showing items marked with green status in table underneath.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events