Page Status Macros

Jasmine Andrews December 20, 2021

I thought I read something last week that announced Confluence was introducing a new feature of Page Status macro. (There were also mentions of other features such as changes to whiteboards and some other collaboration tools)

I have been searching today for more info on it but can't find literally anything. I've searched here in the community, on youtube, and on google. 

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Is it possible that I dreamed it?? (yes I do dream about work and Confluence when I have been working too hard!)

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

@Jasmine Andrews welcome to the Dream Team. I also have Confluence dreams, so I can understand your anxiety in not being able to locate this announcement.

Perhaps you saw it here?

Confluence Holiday Workshop: 7 new features to make your new year merry and bright 

Hope this is what you were looking for!

Jasmine Andrews December 20, 2021

Hey @Andy Gladstone thanks so much. I'm pretty sure it wasn't this exact piece that I read, but it has what I needed and more. The new panels look pretty cool too.

I may have come to terms with my tenuous grip on reality many years ago, but I am glad to know that this was an actual thing happening in the real world :)

1 vote
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2022

Hello @Jasmine Andrews ,

As an alternative here, Handy Status from the Handy Macros for Confluence app is available at the moment. You can create custom status sets with unlimited configurable statuses. Later on they can be used for page status management and any other case requiring status management. Please see the screenshots attached

page status 1.pngpage status.png

Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 1, 2023

@Jasmine Andrews 

Hello! I just wanted to expand on the comment above gently, as our team of  Handy Macros for Confluence app has delivered Handy Page Status and Handy Page Status Report functionalities added, which allows you to:

• Indicate the Confluence documentation status.
  • Create status options that work best for your company process
  • Reuse these status sets across pages for status consistency
  • Make updates in one click from the page view mode

HPS.png

You can also compose a report based on the following information: 

• Confluence spaces where the status is set
  • Handy Page Status sets
  • Handy Page Status options
  • Confluence users who set the status
  • Handy Page Status dates

HPSR.png

Kind regards,