Page Properties Report text no longer wraps. Always shows scoll bars. NEED FIX

John Fenger March 25, 2024

As of Today.  All of our page property reports that have text in them no longer wrap text but now show scroll bars.   

I see no new setting in th the macro to disable or enable this.  This has royally messed up a bunch of meetings we have for status reporting using these pages.  

Carriage returns do add second rows.

This 

2.png

Shows as this on my reports

1.png

Any clue how to fix? 

May be related to this change https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/NEW-Page-properties-report-visual-update/ba-p/2633648

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Johannes Mattes March 27, 2024

A suitable bug report is now open: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-77982

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

Hi @John Fenger , thanks for your question. I am tagging in Atlassian support to help.

Cheers

Andrew McNab March 26, 2024

I'm experiencing the same behaviour on Confluence Cloud and it's been a change in the last week or so. Changing the width of the Page Properties, the number of columns or any extra "Show" related options doesn't affect the presentation.

Shay Dame
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Agree this one needs a fix - it's made some of our pages completely unusable.

Johannes Mattes March 27, 2024

This absolutely has to be fixed, many of our pages also look completely broken and are no longer usable.

Andrew Potts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Yes, it is impacting all of our summary reports too. Please fix it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events