Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Page Properties Report inside a tab?

Is there any macro, paid or free, that will allow me to put Page Property Reports inside tabs? This one won't let me: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222649/macrosuite-content-formatting?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

1 answer

Hi Miriam, 

As I see you can use Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence to add a Tab macro within a Tab group macro. As you can add any other macro inside a tab with this app, it should work with the Page Property Macro and report as well as all others macros :) 

I didn't test it myself, but it should work :) I hope this helps. 
I like this app editor, I've been using few of their apps for many customers. 
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/28550/bitvoodoo-ag

Cheers,
Dam. 

Thanks! Will check this one out. 

Hi Miriam, hi Dam

I am with bitvoodoo and I wanna thank you for considering Navitabs! 

Please note that nesting macros is not possible with all macros in Confluence Cloud. Nesting Page Properties and Page Properties Report within Navitabs is only possible in the old editor. Here you find out more about this topic: Nesting macros in Navitabs: What to keep in mind

Don't hesitate to reach out to bitvoodoo if you have any further questions.

@Niklas Becker Will it work with Childtabs Macro if Page properties macro is added on each children pages ? 

Its an interesting usecase... I wanna find the best solution also for myself and others potentials customers. :) 

Dam. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

747 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you