Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Properties Report does not update correctly

henrik_gerdtsson January 18, 2023

We are experiencing problems with the Pate Properties Report macro. Changes to the Page Properties does not update in the report. Most of the time the preview in the Report is correct but once the page is saved the result is not correct. It takes several hours for the report to display the correct information. I have tried

• to force the reload of the page to ignore any cached data. 
  • rebuild the index in several different ways.
  • upgraded the plugin to the one shipped in 7.19.4.

It still does not work. It takes several hours for the Report to display correct data.

Report-not-updated.JPG

Is there anything else I can try to get this to work?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

Hi @henrik_gerdtsson ,

Is there any difference in behavior if you put your page properties table in a different position? (horizontally vs. vertically)? Do you put page properties and report macros on the same page? Does it happen only on specific page or not working for more pages?

henrik_gerdtsson February 6, 2023

I have tried with page properties and report on the same page as well as on different pages. In one space the report on the top page collects properties from several child pages. Changes on child pages are not displayed on the parent report.

The most obvious is when they are on the same page.

I have not tried different positions.

It does happen on several different pages. One of our users reported the problem in one of his spaces. I have reproduced the problem in my personal space on our test environment on a different server.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events