Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Permissions - ability to view reports if views are restricted

Christine Williams April 29, 2021

If I have multiple pages that are restricted for general views, but I create a page property report that allows a broader audience, can they view the information on that report, if each of the underlying pages are restricted?   For example, I have a page for a specific issue and don't want others not working on the issue to see the details, but I want to create a report that pull specific information over that a broader audience can see. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @Christine Williams !

Unfortunately, these pages will only be visible in the "page property report" to those people who have permission(not restricted from them) to the pages.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

You can achieve it through the external apps, for example, Visibility for Confluence .

Christine Williams April 29, 2021

Thats what I was afraid of.  If my company does not have the external app, do you have another suggestion on how we can achieve this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events