Page Count?

Jenny Gallagher June 22, 2023

How can a conduct a total page count within a space? I'm literally scrolling and estimating 25 per scroll then estimating. I'm up to 275. There has to be an easier way. I also tried a hierarchy view but that feature has been discontinued. Thanks in advance community.

2 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2023

@Jenny Gallagher since you have Confluence premium you should be able to get this through analytics https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/view-analytics-to-see-how-content-is-performing/ 

Jenny Gallagher June 26, 2023

Thanks @Brant Schroeder Is there a specific tab or feature that you can guide me to? I do have access to analytics, but am unable to locate and actual page count.

Thanks again!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

@Jenny Gallagher You would need to go to analytics in the space and look at pages.  You can then then quickly derive the number of pages in the space by the number of pages in the analytics or just do a quick export and view the number of rows in excel.  It does not have a specific count displayed.

Thanks Brant! Unless I'm missing something, I've gone to analytics>pages where I have to count each page listed in the left column. I can sort by oldest/newest, etc. but the page lists are long. I stopped counting manually at about 275.
I am unsure of where to export in Excel, as I'm only given a PDF or Word option. Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 1.27.53 PM.png

I appreciate your help. Hopefully I just can't see what might be obvious to other experienced users. IDK

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2023

Screenshot 2023-06-26 165946.png

0 votes
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2023

Hello @Jenny Gallagher

Besides using integrated Analytics, there are other solutions available in the Marketplace. Have you reviewed these too? These could help by providing more details statistics and reports.

Our team develops and maintains an application called Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence, which aims to discover and share how your Confluence users interact with your instance.

For this particular case, Viewtracker's Space Report could show you the number of pages available, as well as more details like:

• How many pages were Viewed.
  • Who accessed them and when (if the privacy settings allow it).
  • And allows you to create a report to export.

We hope this information is helpful!

Best regards
Rodrigo

Thanks Rodrigo, I specifically looking for a total page count within a space. Maybe there's no native feature in Atlassian/Confluence. Seems like there would be. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events