PSQLException: ERROR: insert or update on table "content" violates foreign key constraint

Raj Jhaveri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2023

I'm importing a Confluence Space and I keep getting this error:
PSQLException: ERROR: insert or update on table "content" violates foreign key constraint "fkk6kbb7suqeloj82nx7xdcd803"

Anyone know how to fix this so I can import the saved space?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

How are you doing the imports?  Does your imported data have any page names with the same name as another existing page in the target system?

Raj Jhaveri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2023

Just using the space import tool. I was successful with one space, but keep getting an error on this space (I zipped the Attachments folder, entities, exportdescriptor.properties and I upload that zip file for the import). 

I do have the CSV export as well, but not sure what the process is to use that to import the space.

FYI - I do not have access anymore to export that Space again. 

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2023

Hi @Raj Jhaveri welcome to the community!  I found this issue that was fixed last month: CONFCLOUD-76197.

It was suggested to reexport and try importing again.  I would suggest if that doesn't work to contact support and reference the Jira ticket .

Raj Jhaveri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 14, 2023

I don't have access to the space anymore, so won't be able to do a re-export.

Inés Serrano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 30, 2023

The same happens to me, I can reexport the space but it is not importing either. I am exporting the space as .xml because I don't need the whole space.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events