PDF page export - Error 403

Andrei Tuch February 21, 2021

I have a user who is having trouble with a PDF export in a particular workspace. He is trying to export a single page as a PDF, and the PDF generator runs just fine - but when he tries to download the file from the link, he gets an Apache/Tomcat 403 error screen.

Initially the user was in a group that did not have the Space Export permission enabled for that space (but could still export the same page as a Word doc!). I added the permission to the group, and the same error still persists.

The user can download a PDF export of a page in a different workspace just fine.

We tried it with the browser in Incognito mode, and I tried logging in as him with my Site Admin key; the error still persists.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2021
Andrei Tuch February 22, 2021

We do not have Scroll PDF Exporter installed.

Furthermore, this happens in ONE particular space, to ONE user. It does not happen to that user in another space, or to other users in the restricted space.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events