PDF View is rotated

Nicki Catallo December 14, 2021

Hello, I am in the midst of uploading multiple PDF files to various pages in our Confluence space.  Before uploading, I've made sure that the PDF pages all have the correct orientation (as in, I can read them without having to turn my head to the side!).  After uploading them as an attachment to the Confluence pages, I then insert the PDF Macro.  Now, the page orientation is incorrect and the only way to read the file is to turn my head to the side.  

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2021

Hello Nicki,

Thank you for reporting this to us. I haven't seen this issue before. Can you tell me if you can replicate it with any PDF on any page in Confluence, or does it seem to be specific pages or PDF attachments?

I"m not able to replicate it on my Cloud site, so it would help if you could report this to your Cloud site admin and have them raise a ticket with Atlassian Support. Have them share the exact page and a copy of one of the affected PDFs.

Thank you for your help!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Cheryl Mitchell April 15, 2022

SIMILAR ISSUE: I have pdf files with images and the pages don't rotate, but the images on the page do. This happens when you're viewing the pdf. If you download it, it's fine.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2022

Hi @Cheryl Mitchell,

Thank you for following up on this question. It will help if you can raise a ticket with our Cloud Support team so we can take a look at your site and determine why this is happening.

Thank you for your help!

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events