PAGE TREE or CONTENT TREE

Ed Geerlings November 11, 2020

How can I prevent the collaps of a page in the page tree when I expand another page?

2 answers

0 votes
Rita Nygren November 11, 2020
0 votes

I have an absolute vanilla page tree I tested this on, and I don't get that response - clicking the expand carrot doesn't affect a previously expanded page.  Can you describe the problem further?

Hi Rita, Yes I can describe any further. Suppose a haven TREE that looks like this

A

B

C

D

where B and C can be  expanded

A

B

b

C

c

D

If I click on D then B and C will collapse and I will get

A

B

C

D

If you click to navigate to a new page, then upon the next return to the page with pagetree macro on it, the macro appears collapsed ... I think that is what the functionality is supposed to do, and I'd be disappointed if it didn't.  Options I can think of for you are a) modify the page tree to have the "expand all" so you can quickly open it up to all pages or b) make a habit of rightclicking and opening in a new tab.

Like Ed Geerlings likes this

how do I modify the page tree?

Edit page

Click on the page tree object - there should be an edit button appearing - click that edit.

Look for the checkbox to expand all.  

Save the page tree object

Save the page.

where is the Edit pageKnipsel.JPG

In the upper right - it says EDIT     SAVE FOR LATER    WATCHING  - That EDIT gets you in edit mode.  Please view this video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqn0k6yw51g  

Ed Geerlings November 12, 2020

ok i got that, thanks

but then you write "Click on the page tree object - there should be an edit button appearing - click that edit. Look for the checkbox to expand all.  "

I don't find that checkbox

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events